ON-ROAD REFUELING CONTROL WITH eFUEL
Manage your on-road fuel spend with eFUEL, our national network of retail service stations that enables cash-free and card-free refueling of fleet vehicles. Using our Automatic Vehicle Identification technology installed at over 800 retail forecourts nationwide, eFuel is a cashless, cardless solution that gives you control of your fuel spend.
Ensure that fuel is dispensed into authorised assets only.
- Authorisation: Decreases fuel expenses and fraud by fueling only authorised vehicles.
- Alerts: Easily controls, tracks and manages fleet consumption as well as refueling activity with alerts on irregular fueling or consumption pattern.
- Set rules and limits: Define vehicles, set limits and restrictions.
- Security: Eliminate risks with a patented removal protection mechanism to eliminate theft or fraud.
- No human intervention: Eliminate human intervention and obtain accurate information and data.
- Secure: Preauthorisation takes place at the pump before fuel is dispensed.
- 800+ retail forecourts fitted with eFuel site technology.
- eFuel eAsy or eFuel eXtra options available.
- Preauthorisation takes place at the pump before fuel is dispensed.
- Cost-intelligent solution.
- 24-hour Help-Desk service.
- Maximum security for enhanced asset control.
- Simple, speedy and secure fueling process.
- Multiple oil company branded solution for 24-hour fuel availability
RFID Vehicle Identification Units – FuelOPass or NanOPass | RFID Vehicle Data Unit – DataPass | Wireless Gateway Terminal | Nano Nozzle Reader | ORiC Station Island Controller
HOW DOES AUTOMATIC VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION WORK?
eFuel provides customers the opportunity to refuel their fleet at any eFuel enabled service station by installing Vehicle Identification Units onto their fleet vehicles. eFuel fitted service stations are equipped with a Site Controller, Wireless Gateway Terminal and Nano Nozzle Readers, enabling eFuel customers to enjoy the benefits of automated on-road refueling.